skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, September 13, 2010
Josh and Chantel were married. We have quite the family now. All my children are married and I am totally empty nested. Weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My crazy kids
Tyler and Ashley
Brooke and Jason
Heather and Travis
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(32)
►
November
(4)
▼
September
(24)
We are playing in the water. Lauren is not afra...
Pre birthday party fun party hats. I learned ...
maimai with Lauren and Camilla
at the farmers market
and dance. You have to love her boots.
While in Washington playing, I had plenty of tim...
This is my dad and this is one of his GREAT GRAN...
Dancing with daddy
Katelyn, Corbyn, me, baby Cami, Ethan, Lauren an...
Chantel is leaerning the funny face thing. She ...
Dancing
At least when the critters are over I can play in ...
ITs a Party
Who does not like water
This is a genetic disorder
The whole family
No title
Camilla is growing so fast. I miss her just looki...
...
May the smiles on yourMay the smiles on your face ...
Tyler and Ashley, Lauren and baby Camilla came to ...
Josh and Chantel were married. We have quite the ...
Ty and Corbyn with there new ties that mommy made
One Year
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
Mai Mai
The most important thing in my life is my family. I enjoy my job and helping people. I love nature because it is so perfect.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment