This is my better side. The side that has been richly blessed with Grandcritters. Baby Jay is soooo fat and cute, a little like his name sake, greatgrandpa Jay. I will probably still call baby Jay, baby Jay, forever. I just can't quite bring myself to call him Jay yet. Jay is my dad, and he is a little stern at time, and well anyway. I don't care who you are, that is an awesome pic.
Friday, November 12, 2010
This is my better side. The side that has been richly blessed with Grandcritters. Baby Jay is soooo fat and cute, a little like his name sake, greatgrandpa Jay. I will probably still call baby Jay, baby Jay, forever. I just can't quite bring myself to call him Jay yet. Jay is my dad, and he is a little stern at time, and well anyway. I don't care who you are, that is an awesome pic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment